Poem: I am just a Human Being

 I am just a Human Being


I am not a citizen of a country,

Nor I want to be recognised by the language I speak.


I don't want to be known by the city I stay in,

Nor by a state.


I do not have any caste or religion,

Nor do I belong to any creed. 


I am just a human,

Just like any other under the bright shining Sun.


I am, on this Earth, a wee specie,

From any kind of labels, I want to be free. 


This beautiful nature is the creation of Divine,

Whom am I to say all this is mine..


Humanity is the only thing, 

One should believe.


Each and every living being,

Is Equal to Him.


Be humane,

Be Kind,

Live and let live. 

Break the bonds of self imposed labels. 


We are only, and only the children of Mother Earth,

Just one of creations of the Creator!!

Comments

  1. Superb re... You are becoming better day by day... So so proud of you dear sister...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really noble thoughts and well penned

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My First 100km Ride

My First Long Cycle Ride

Aging Gracefully