My Love For Cartoons And Animations

 

From my childhood, till date, I am a huge fan of animated series and Disney Cartoons and movies. Each time I watch an animated movie or series, it just blows my mind away. Spectacular animation, loads of fun and at the same time, it leaves you cheerful, happy and a lesson for life.  

I still remember old Disney cartoons, Mickey Mouse ( my all time favourite), Donald Duck, Goofy, Pluto, Silly Symphony to name a few, have made my childhood memorable. My sister and I used to eagerly wait for Sundays.  We didn't have cable TV then, and Doordarshan used to telecast on Sunday's, back to back, starting with Disney cartoons then Duck Tales, Talespin and Alice In Wonderland..... Wolfing down the hot delicious breakfast of dosas or idlis or brunch Bisibelebhath made by Mommy, we used to devour these cartoons with our eyes. A wonderful treat.... We used to get transported into a world of imagination, adventures, pure fun and entertainment.

And I am so glad that Disney and other animation companies like Pixar, Deamworks etc have created some of the most amazing movies ever. And with such motivational and inspirational messages, worth writing down and keeping it in a journal, to revisit occasionally and get back on your feet when life drags you down. 

The icing on the cake now is that I get to watch these wonderful movies and series with my child and in between give him some "gyan" sessions as well based on those movies.  It's pure fun to watch it with my child, niece and nephews.

Another beautiful and noteworthy transformation in these movies that I have seen and liked about, is, about portraying the female leads from "the Damsel in Distress"  waiting to be saved by a Prince to "Being your own Champion" and saving oneself! A very very important lesson for young growing girls and boys as well, on how one should treat a girl. Catch them young as the saying goes. These important life lessons should be instilled in the young minds which will go a long way in their lives.

Few of my all time favorites and I will recommend as much watch movies for those who haven't watched it yet are; Kung Fu Panda, Cars, Up, Ratatouille, Moana, Brave, Mulan, Zootopia and a few very latest ones; Raya, Luca... The list is actually endless. Each movie reiterates that; Follow your dreams, Believe in yourself and Anything is possible.  There are a few quotes from these movies that really are a lesson, not just for the kids but for us adults as well.

image.png



image.png

image.png



There are many many more... It's simply inspiring!!

So what are you waiting for?? Catch up on an animated movie or a series and enjoy!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Ž


 

Comments

  1. Absolutely loved your article re Shalu.. I love Cartoons and cartoon movies too... We become children ourselves while watching those.. Age no bar for watching them ๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful childhood memory for many of us and we still get to indulge in it due to our kids and relive few moments ๐Ÿ˜very well penned Shalu๐Ÿ‘ took me down the memory lane!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My First 100km Ride

My First Long Cycle Ride

Aging Gracefully